Students will be back on campus next week as they just finished exams, so we will be going on campus for the first time to meet students. I am really excited about it, and will ask for everyone to be praying for devine appointments, and that we would have favor among the Italian students we meet. I am super excited for this, as well as starting language tutoring on Monday, October 6th. It has been a prcess of learning language so far, as we have just been thrown into it, but I am excited to get formal training, so that I can communicate to Italian students in their own language.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Settling In
I am so thankful for those of you who have decided to follow this blog. I know I haven't posted in a while...this blog thing is a new thing for me, but I will be trying hard to keep you all updated. The last week has been one of settling in. The women finally got to move into their apartment last week, so they were able to move in, and the men were also able to settle in since we were not overflowing with too much stuff. We are so thankful for our places and the fact that they are so close together (it is about a 3 minute walk to the women's place). It has been a process to settle in, and I am sure it will continue, but it feels good to be ready to go on campus. Here is a guided tour of our apartment...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
3 things:
1. Glad you got settled in ok :) Hope everything is going well!
2. I am happy to see that Mr. Bear made it across the Atlantic.
3. It makes me laugh that you said your terrace was "ballin'".
I've been praying for you!
Liesl
Post a Comment